Emison Cooper and Cooper makes society safer by holding wrongdoers accountable in ways that raise consciousness regarding potentially dangerous behaviors while ensuring just compensation for our clients.
Founded on the principle that achieving success for our clients comes only from fulfilled people who remain civil in legal system’s adversarial process, ECC is constantly working to create the best culture of any law firm. Fostering a collaborative team culture and open-door environment that supports each employees’ personal and professional growth and ensures the firm is a pleasant and fun environment is of utmost importance to our firm. We love what we do and it shows.
Our core values are Excellence, Efficiency, Care, and Passion. We invite you to read more about our core values on our website’s career page.
Please read before applying:
This position requires strong creative writing, project management and communication skills. Excellent grammar and editing skills are essential. Previous legal experience is not necessary.
The ideal candidate will embody our core values of Excellence, Efficiency, Care and Passion.
Qualifications: Though there are no minimal education or experience requirements for this job; absent strong writing and communication skills, well-developed organizational and time management skills, and an innovative and creative mindset, you will neither enjoy this position nor excel.
Job Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required to excel in this position.
● Fields calls from potential clients.
● Communicates with attorneys regarding inquiries from potential clients.
● Handles all aspects of a pre-litigation case load including client communication, evidence gathering, writing and assembling demand packages, and communicating with insurance adjusters.
● Conducts legal research as needed.
● Assists in trial preparation.
● Volunteers readily when team members need assistance even if the task falls outside the technical parameters of the job; seeks increased responsibilities; asks for and offers help when needed.
● Responds to and incorporates management direction and constructive feedback.
● Staunchly protects our firm culture and reputation.
Compensation: Compensation will vary depending on experience level. The package will include a guaranteed minimum annual wage plus a performance-based incentive program that allows the motivated candidate to earn up to $110,000 per year.
Benefits: ECC understands that the best way to provide superb service to our clients is to ensure that our employees love their jobs and the atmosphere they work in. A great culture starts with providing well for our employees. Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization. Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
● Medical insurance.
● Retirement matching plan.
● Competitive vacation and holiday policy.
● PTO for staff professional development activities.
● Commuter benefits that encourage active and public transportation.
Growth: We encourage our employees on their path to personal and professional growth.